It has never been easy to be patient, but it’s probably even harder now than at any time in history. In a world where messages can be sent across the world instantly, seemingly everything is available with a few clicks of the mouse, and a swift movement of your thumbs can take you into a fantasy game world, it’s very hard not to expect instant satisfaction. But patience remains a valuable tool in life. We don’t always get instant gratification, and some of the best things in life require years of hard work and waiting. Fortunately, patience is a virtue that can be cultivated and nurtured. It does take time to fulfill this goal, but once this has grown into an ordinary skill for you, you certainly won’t be disappointed at what life can offer you with some spare time. You will be surprised by how boring, restless, and lagging hours can evolve into a passing time of relaxation and peace of mind.
- Jom Aktifkan MyKad Smart Shopper Anda Untuk dapatkan Mata Ganjaran !!
- Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you’re waiting in the doctor’s office and the only thing you can concentrate on is the ticking clock, good luck trying to be patient. If, however, you can read a book or do a crossword puzzle, time will fly by (or at least creep less slowly). If you’ve nothing to do while you’re waiting, just try to appreciate the fact that you have nothing to do. In a fast-paced world, opportunities to do nothing are rare and should be cherished for their time to be un~bothered by minor things.
- Once you are able to change your attitude so that you are a patient person, you will find that patience can help you endure any tribulation, no matter how long-lasting or difficult. More importantly, perhaps, patience can help you achieve your goals.
- Many people find that meditation and yoga helps patience
- Being patient with others is a form of respect for them. Nobody is perfect, and if you want to be a good parent, boss, spouse, or friend, it’s important to recognize this and to be patient with people. “Don’t sweat the small stuff” is a good motto. You and everyone around you will be more relaxed and able to get along much better.
- Developing patience is not easy, and you’ve got to be motivated to become more patient. You can do it, however, and you should. Patience can reduce your stress levels and improve your health and longevity, and patience can actually make you happier. Whenever you find yourself growing impatient, think about the positive effects of patience, and remember that impatience only makes things worse.
- Instead of becoming annoyed by a distraction (such as a crying baby on a long flight), try just being a passive observer. If you make it daily practice to observe things and events without judging or forming an opinion, being able to acknowledge something without allowing it to annoy you will become easier with time.
- People that are patient tend to have better lives.
- Remember, for every minute you are angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness.
- One way to release stress is to write about it. Studies have shown that people who write about their emotions tend to become more calm and learn to accept the emotions that they are experiencing. so, the next time you feel angry, just write about it and try to meditate over why you would be so angry.
- A quote from James Clavell’s Shogun: “Karma is the beginning of knowledge. Next is patience. Patience is very important. The strong are the patient ones. Patience means holding back your inclination to the seven emotions: Hate, adoration, joy, anxiety, anger, grief, fear. If you don’t give way to the seven, you’re patient, then you’ll soon understand all manner of things and be in harmony with Eternity.”
- Look at the big picture of being patient because that’s what matters most. More than likely good things come out to those who are patient.
- Waiting for things is a good way to be patient.
Unser Auftraggeber ist eine international tätige Unternehmensgruppe mit knapp 600 Mitarbeitern an sieben Standorten in Europa, USA, Malaysia und China. Als global agierendes Untern...
CTPartners Neumann Europäisches Unternehmen in High Tech Gebäudetechnik Unser Kunde gehört zu den weltweit führenden Anbietern von Zugangssystemen für Gebäude, Parkhäuser und Veran...
Our ambition. Innovate. Our mission. Overcome future nutritional challenges. As a specialist in Plant & Animal Nutrition, and Food Industry, within Groupe Roullier, we cultivate ou...
Job Summary. HLB is embarking on a comprehensive multi year regional organizational transformational journey encompassing products, channels and services across regional markets. W...
Primary Location. Malaysia,Wilayah Persekutuan,Kuala Lumpur. Education. Bachelor's Degree. Job Function. Human Resources. Schedule. Full time. Shift. Day Job. Employee Status. Reg...
Job Summary. Reporting into the Head of BIAU, this function is to. Perform consolidation and tracking of KPI goals across the different analytic, technical and compliance teams wit...